Terms and Conditions
All prices are displayed in AUD and are based on two guests.
Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
The following credit cards are accepted;
Payment via direct deposit can be arranged through email enquiry. Bookings will not be confirmed until full payment is received.
Payment constitutes your acceptance of all Terms and Conditions
We understand that it is sometimes necessary to cancel your booking.
- Where cancellations are received greater than 28 days prior to the commencement of your stay, no cancellation fee will be incurred.
- Where cancellations are received between 14 and 28 days prior to the commencement of your stay, a cancellation fee equal to 50% of your total booking cost will be incurred.
- Where cancellations are received less than 14 days prior to the commencement of your stay, a cancellation fee equivalent to the total cost of your stay will be incurred.
- No shows – will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total cost of your stay.
Cancellation fees will be deducted from any applicable refund.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the reservation or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- If any items are damaged or broken during your visit we would be grateful if you could let us know so that we can arrange a repair or replacement. We also reserve the right to recharge visitors for any damage that occurs that we consider to be over and above normal wear and tear.
- Pavilions must be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness post stay. Eaglehawk Pavilions reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee where guests leave the property in an untidy condition.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside either Pavilion. Eaglehawk Pavilions reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee should this occur.
Strictly no parties unless by prior arrangement with management. Non compliance may result in termination of your stay.
- Unreasonable disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise may result in termination of your stay. Please be respectful.
Pets are not permitted
- Eaglehawk Pavilions accepts no responsibility for the loss or theft of personal property during your stay.
- Checkout time is 10am, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.